The ARRIVAL Matchmaking Platform is a European portal for innovative transports and clean mobility solutions that combines forces of two EU- funded projects, ENTRANCE and RECIPROCITY. ARRIVAL is a multifunctional matchmaking platform that facilitates immediate access to relevant information and services to support buyers and innovators of technologies in the implementation and replication of smart and clean mobility solutions. ARRIVAL offers a common and legitimate European matchmaking platform and complementary off-line services designed to:
- equip mobility stakeholders with tools, knowledge, contacts, and methods to accelerate the replication of existing innovative mobility solutions.
- mobilise financial resources to accelerate market access and scale up “first-of-a-kind” sustainable transport solutions.
ARRIVAL’s functionality are: (i) connect a critical mass of relevant stakeholders from the “supply-demand-finance” triangle in the entire transport and mobility sector, including all transport means and modes (ii) create heightened visibility of “first-of-a-kind” transport solutions, foreseen replacement plans and schedules of major buyers and public and private financing opportunities; (iii) conduct automatic matchmaking that will facilitate the scale up, market uptake, and access to finance as well as generate specific alerts in regard to:
- Supply-Demand. This includes matchmaking between potential buyers of the solution, potential replacement plans and schedules, and finally, automatic matchmaking with the platform’s database of public national and European tenders.
- Demand-Demand. Replacement plans and schedules are grouped, and buyers’ interests and needs are matched.
- Supply-Financial Investor and Demand-Financial Investor. Investors are directly matched with the potential solution providers and buyers that fit with their interests.
- Supply-Financing Programme and Demand-Financing Programme. Solution providers and buyers are matched with potential funding programmes that fit with their interests.
- Supply-Legislation and Demand-Legislation. Solution providers and buyers are matched with information on the legal framework that is to be applied to the uptake of the innovative transport solutions of their interest.
- Supply-Best Practices and Demand-Best Practices. Solution providers and buyers are matched with best practices on how innovative transport and mobility solutions in the same area have been applied.
Are you an innovator? “ARRIVAL is a point of departure for bringing your innovation to market!”
Are you a buyer? “ARRIVAL is a first-of-its-kind European collaboration portal to ensure a fair negotiation purchase aggregation process regarding the risk-, cost-, and gain-sharing mechanisms between you and your collaboration partners through a neutral trustee!”
Are you an investor? “ARRIVAL is a unique view of the sector’s landscape plus fast ways to connect with innovators and buyers!”
Whichever group you belong to, here you will find what you are looking for on topics of sustainable mobility and transport on water, air, road, and rail. Registering on the platform is fast and convenient! Become part of the ARRIVAL community!
How to register and benefit from the ARRIVAL Matchmaking Platform? Look at the short tutorial video below and then register on the ARRIVAL Matchmaking Platform. We welcome all who want to enjoy our network to contribute to sustainable traffic and transport in Europe.
Short ARRIVAL Matchmaking Platform tutorial:
ARRIVAL also provides additional information, tools, and services relevant to the transport and mobility sector by connecting you with partnering platforms including OPINA, BABLE, ETP ALICE, and EIT Urban Mobility, among others. Feel free to check these out!