The ENTRANCE Newsletter – 13th Issue
The ENTRANCE project released the 13th newsletter issue earlier this week.
The topics covered on the newsletter:
- Upcoming major events: TRA & POLIS conferences in 2022.
- Recent events: ENTRANCE project at the UMD22 & the “Decarbonizing Road Freight Transport” events.
- Call to action: Eureka investment readiness programme & DUT Driving Urban Transitions call for pre-proposals.
- Recent news from ENTRANCE: best practices & market analysis on innovative solutions for medium-and-heavy duty zero-emission vehicles for road freight transport.
- News about transport and mobility: case studies & launch of a new AI tool FORCO2 for emissions reduction.
You can find the newsletter here: https://bit.ly/3CNNkGa
Why subscribe to the ENTRANCE newsletter?
In our quarterly newsletter, we share the most important news related to reducing CO2 emissions in Europe that are caused by the transport sector. We also announce upcoming events: both physical and online. These events are great for networking and learning more about up and coming first-of-a-kind solutions in the transport and mobility sectors. Most of these events are free of charge.
We also provide informative materials and studies as market analysis on innovative solutions for medium-and-heavy duty zero-emission vehicles for road freight transport that is free for you to access.
Newsletter subscription link: https://bit.ly/3CNNkGa
Access free resources on the ENTRANCE Matchmaking platform: https://app.entrance-platform.eu/portal/dashboard.html