Online event: Call for Actions to support uptakes of Horizon 2020 and Horizon Europe projects outcomes
Wednesday, 15th March 2023
11:00 – 12:00 CET
You are invited to join the Call for Actions to support uptakes of Horizon 2020 and Horizon Europe projects’ outcomes online event this March.
The main objective of this event is to address the issue of increasing the levels of dissemination and exploitation of EU-funded research and innovation projects in the transport sector. These projects have played an important role in advancing innovations, accelerating the digitalisation of the sector, reducing emissions and pollution, improving efficiency, and strengthening competitiveness. Dissemination and exploitation have always been an important part of research and innovation projects, though not all project outcomes have been exploited and, eventually, expected societal impacts may not be delivered, thus it is necessary to take action.
Who may find this event interesting?
All project beneficiaries and associations with interests in the Horizon Europe Programme who want to take action in support of boosting the visibility and exploitation of projects in the transport sector in order to realise their full potential.
Date and time: 15th March 2023, 11:00 – 12:00 CET
- 11:00 – 11:15: Welcome and Introduction of projects:
- 11:15 – 11:30: Keynote speech “Different EC funding opportunities to accelerate market update” by Ludger Rogge, DG Research & Innovation, EC
- 11:30 – 11:55: Launch of the Call for actions & a roundtable discussion with additional associations supporting the call for actions:
- Ivo Cré, Director of Policy, POLIS
- David Storer, Director, Research, Innovation & New Mobility, CLEPA
- Stefan DEIX, Director, EUCAR
- Nik Delmeire, ALICE Vice Chair/Coordinator, European Inland Waterway Transport Platform
- 11:55 – 12:00 Closing remark
JOIN THE EVENT BY CLICKING HERE.
In case you have any questions or doubts, you can contact us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
About the organizer:
This event was organised by the Task Force on Accelerating Innovation Uptake for Sustainable Transport consisting of 9 CSA projects funded by Horizon 2020 programme.